Thursday, May 31, 2012

Giving... Will you be the ONE?

Greetings from the land of insane packing &complete total dependance on God! 

I have been overwhelmed these past few weeks with travels.  I have so many things to share &update you on & I will over the weekend since I know everyone is dying to know what is happening in the lives of the crazy Nelson 5! 



But for right now, I will give a financial update on us & tell you about something else very special.  Our target date to leave is June 12.  To do that, we need about $300 more in monthly pledges.  That means that we need people to go to this link for Assemblies of God World Missions. Once you are there, fill out the info & amount you would like to pledge.  You can then follow another link at the bottom of the page for a reoccurring credit card donation or you can wait & AGWM will mail you information to send in by mail or over the phone.  Either way, we appreciate your willingness to go the extra mile to help send our family back to Venezuela! If monthly support seems overwhelming, you can just click here to give a one time cash offering. Our family is thankful for any gift you might give... nothing is too small for God!

Now, I want to share one more special message.  The following is a video that highlights our dear friends Stephané & Joy Boutin from Raleigh , NC.  They have become very dear to our hearts over the past year.  We share in the burden of adopting children & since that hasn't happened for our family yet because of the life style of missions that we are in right now, it has & is happening for them.  Please check out this precious video & decide if you are willing to Give 1, Save 1! 


Giving is often a hard concept.  W question ourselves... 

Why should I give?             What can I give?              Who should I give to?         What difference am I really making when I give?               How will giving to this person or cause benefit ME to give? 


Only YOU can answer those questions for yourself.  But I will say from experience, that giving is indeed better than receiving... You can never out give God..... And it only takes 1 person to make a difference!

Will you be the ONE?

I will do our family update this weekend, until then.... please enjoy this video :)

1 comment: