Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter....

Today is a very important day in the life of a Christian.  It is a day to reflect... to remember... 
to be thankful.

I was teaching our boys last week during school.  We were learning about other cultures & religions. The boys were shocked at the number of religions where the god that millions worship is either dead, or a statue.  One god had to be woken up every morning implying that he sleeps.  

Wow... I was taken back! After the past year in our life, I was glad to know that my God wasn't sleeping! He was very much aware of every moment & every detail of my life. He is not a statue.  He is not DEAD! 

Praise God that we serve a risen Savior who is is always present, all knowing, & always faithful! 

We are so blessed to have had time with our family. Those precious opportunities are not always available.




May you all be blessed on this special day.... Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment