Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


I always like to point out the kids when it is their special day. As I was updating our blogs I realized that I should take a moment to acknowledge myself! I guess I could get Chris to write about me but getting him still is next to impossible... so... I guess I will inform the world that I just had another birthday. I am the only one of our family of 5 that will be celebrating my birthday in the states with family. I try t make it sound less "cool" than celebrating overseas so that boys think their birthdays are more special. So far it is working. But I will not lie, it was nice to celebrate with my family. I am thankful for each of the 32 years that I have had & am looking forward to many more. Yes... that's right... more years with Chris, more years with these 3 rambunctious little boys, more years in ministry.... more years of adventure! So, Happy Birthday to Me! I will celebrate me by shopping, eating Mexican food, & having chocolate cake for dessert... maybe followed by a little more shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment