Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Nelson Brothers Band

My boys have been on a quest to grow their hair out longer.  I can not seem to convince them that since we live in a tropical climate, shorter hair is truly the way to go!  That, and their Mommie simply thinks they all look much more handsome with clean, short haircuts.  I tell them they look like they are uncared for when their hair gets scraggly!  The other night they were upstairs playing quite calmly.  It seems that after a day of craziness, they finally get along the best just before they need to go to bed.  I personally think it is conspiracy! (ha) When I asked what they were doing, they told me they were in a brother's band & that they needed their hair to remain long so that they could be cool.  Their hair was wet & standing straight up!  Apparently this is what constitutes being "COOL."  I told them I would give their "Boy Band" a few more days to tour, but after that... out come the clippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment