Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The ABC's of ME....

Wow...another year has come & gone.  One day you are a teenager & suddenly.... *Poof*..... you are 34! 


I realized that in the craziness of my life this holiday, I had forgotten to write my ABC's of Me! I had been faithful to do it for Ian & Chris, but alas... I dropped the ball just like the ball in Time Square on New Years Eve! So in an interest to be fair to all of our dearest friends & fans (and of course to me) ... I will back date this entry & we will all pretend that I am completely organized & on top of things!


So with no further ado, may I present the ABC's of ME! (Aka: Angela)

A: I am pretty "Awesome" (why be modest?!)
B: I "Believe" that with God, ALL things are possible!
C: I like to "Cook" when I have the opportunity.
D: I am "Dedicated" to my family & to making sure that they have everything they need.
E: I am currently responsible for "Educating" my children. (Those poor boys!)
F: My faith in God has reached a new level of awesomeness after this year of craziness.
G: I have recently discovered that I am Gluten Intolerant which means good bye to lots of yummy food! (I       know you are all so very jealous!)
H: My "Husband" is the love of my life! He is also my biggest "Handful!"
I: I have 3 very active little "I's" in my life! Isaiah, Ian, & Imanuel
J: Somedays I feel like all I do is "Jump" & run after these boys!
K: I make all effort to be "Kind." 
L: I like to "Laugh" and am blessed to "Love"
M: I am a "Mommie & a Missionary" all in one!
N: I am nurturing, especially to my family!
O: I always try to be "Optimistic"
P: My signature color will forever be "PINK!"
Q: I am generally "Quiet" until I get to know someone.
R: I am always "Responsible."  (Someone has to keep this crazy family together!)
S: I have always loved "Singing." My baby tells me I sing like an angel... that is good enough for me! :)
T: I love to "Talk." According to my husband, I do this too much! The truth is I am just "Teaching" him to be a better listener!
U: I am generally an "Understanding" person.
V: We enjoy making a difference in the lives of the people of "Venezuela."
W: My skin is very "White" & makes me stand out in Latin America like a neon light!
X: I am "Xtra Xcited" to see what amazing plans God has in store for our family in 2012!
Y: I like to crochet with pretty "yarn."
Z: If I were a "Zoo" animal, I would be a pink Parrot!


No comments:

Post a Comment